Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888.
Boston : Roberts Brothers, 1870 ([Boston] : Stereotyped by Alfred Mudge and Son, 34 School Street, press work by John Wilson and Son)
|Material Type:||Fiction, Juvenile audience|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Louisa May Alcott; W H Morse; Roberts Brothers (Boston, Mass.),; Alfred Mudge and Son,; John Wilson and Son,
|Notes:||Printer named on verso of t.p.
First ed., second state: Advertisements on verso of t.p., p. 159, line 17, the word "at" is repeated.
LC copy has 8 p. of publisher's advertisements added at end.
|Description:||378 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 18 cm.|
|Responsibility:||by Louisa M. Alcott, author of Little women.|
- Children -- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Conduct of life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Courtship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- City and town life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Country life -- Juvenile fiction.
- Happiness -- Juvenile fiction.
- Wealth -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children -- Conduct of life.
- City and town life.
- Conduct of life.
- Country life.