도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
|설명:||xviii, 586 p.,  p. of plates : ill., map ; 25 cm.|
|내용:||1. The singularity of China : The era of Chinese preeminence ; Confucianism ; Concepts of international relations: impartiality or equality? ; Chinese Realpolitik and Sun Tzu's Art of War --
2. The Kowtow question and the opium war : The Macartney mission ; The clash of two world orders: The Opium War ; Qiying's diplomacy: soothing the barbarians --
3. From preeminence to decline : Wei Yuan's blueprint: "Using barbarians against barbarians," learning their techniques ; The erosion of authority: domestic upheavals and the challenge of foreign encroachments ; Managing decline ; The challenge of Japan ; Korea ; The Boxer Uprising and the new era of warring states --
4. Mao's continuous revolution : Mao and the great harmony ; Mao and international relations: the empty city stratagem, Chinese deterrence, and the quest for psychological advantage ; The continuous revolution and the Chinese people --
5. Triangular diplomacy and the Korean War : Acheson and the lure of Chinese Titoism ; Kim Il-sung and the outbreak of war ; American intervention: resisting aggression ; Chinese reactions: another approach to deterrence ; Sino-American confrontation --
6. China confronts both superpowers : The first Taiwan Strait crisis ; Diplomatic interlude with the United States ; Mao, Khrushchev, and the Sino-Soviet split ; The second Taiwan Strait crisis --
7. A decade of crises : The great leap forward ; The Himalayan border dispute and the 1962 Sino-Indian War ; The cultural revolution ; Was there a lost opportunity? --
8. The road to reconciliation : The Chinese strategy ; The American strategy ; First steps: clashes at the Ussuri River --
9. Resumption of relations: first encounters with Mao and Zhou : Zhou Enlai ; Nixon in China: the meeting with Mao ; The Nixon-Zhou dialogue ; The Shanghai communiqué ; The aftermath --
10. The quasi-alliance: conversations with Mao : The "horizontal line": Chinese approaches to containment ; The impact of Watergate --
11. The end of the Mao era : The succession crisis ; The fall of Zhou Enlai ; Final meetings with Mao: the swallows and the coming of the storm --
12. The indestructible Deng : Deng's first return to power ; The death of leaders: Hua Guofeng ; Deng's ascendance: "reform and opening up" --
13. "Touching the tiger's buttocks": the third Vietnam War : Vietnam: confounder of great powers ; Deng's foreign policy: dialogue with America and normalization ; Deng's journeys ; Deng's visit to America and the new definition of Alliance ; The third Vietnam War --
14. Reagan and the advent of normalcy : Taiwan arms sales and the third communiqué ; China and the superpowers: the new equilibrium ; Deng's reform program --
15. Tiananmen : American dilemmas ; The Fang Lizhi controversy ; The 12- and 24-character statements --
16. What kind of reform? Deng's southern tour --
17. A roller coaster ride toward another reconciliation : the Jiang Zemin era : China and the disintegrating Soviet Union ; The Clinton administration and China policy ; The third Taiwan Strait crisis ; China's resurgence and Jiang's reflections --
18. The new millennium : Differences in perspective ; How to define strategic opportunity ; The national destiny debate: the triumphalist view ; Dai Bingguo: a reaffirmation of peaceful rise --
Does history repeat itself? The Crowe memorandum : Toward a Pacific community?
|더 많은 정보:|
- World politics -- 21st century.
- China -- Foreign relations -- 20th century.
- China -- Foreign relations -- 21st century.
- HISTORY -- Asia -- China.
- China -- Foreign relations -- 21th century.
- China -- Foreign relations.
- World politics -- 1965-
- International relations.
- World politics.
이 항목을 가지고 있는 사용자 목록 (14)
- History IA(12 항목)
by jackyang 업데이트됨 2014-03-24
- 2012 Army Chief of Staff Professional Reading List(81 항목)
by dkrexon 업데이트됨 2014-01-30
- China(65 항목)
by imedina 업데이트됨 2014-01-15
- Senior Thesis- China/America Partnership(35 항목)
by GretaC 업데이트됨 2013-09-25
- Things to Check Out(12 항목)
by email@example.com 업데이트됨 2013-09-18