Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Karon White Gibson; Joy Smith Catterson; Joy Smith Catterson; Karon White Gibson|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Karon White Gibson; Joy Smith Catterson; Patricia Skalka
|Description:||210 pages ; 22 cm|
|Responsibility:||Karon White Gibson, Joy Smith Catterson, Patricia Skalka.|
WorldCat User Reviews (2)
Nurses Succeed in Business and Life
This is an interesting book and story for everyone Nurses or Not.... These Nurses fought the establishment for the good of patients and filled a gap in the health care system. They even created the First Independent Nursing Practice Corporation in the US. They came upon obstacles and overcame them...
- 1 of 1 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
Police Wives, Nurses, >Businesswomen
These two friends and colleagues are Registered Nurses who pioneer an Independent Nursing Practice Clinic. This is an unheard of innovation. They loose their hospital jobs over their so called" outside interest" in Nursing. They go to court and are offered a settlement. They instead take...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Nurses -- Illinois -- Chicago -- Biography.
- Gibson, Karon White.
- Catterson, Joy Smith.
- Nursing -- Practice -- Illinois -- Chicago.
- Nursing -- Personal Narratives.
- Nursing Services -- Personal Narratives.
- Private Practice -- Personal Narratives.
- Nursing -- Practice.
- Illinois -- Chicago.