도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
Early works to 1800
|명시된 사람:||Basil, Saint Bishop of Caesarea; Basil, Saint Bishop of Caesarea|
|자료 유형:||인터넷 자료|
|문서 형식:||책, 인터넷 자원|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Basil, Saint Bishop of Caesarea; Nonna Verna Harrison
|메모:||Series numbering from publisher's website, viewed June 17, 2016.|
|설명:||126 pages ; 19 cm.|
First homily: On the origin of humanity, discourse 1, On that which is according to the image --
Second homily: On the origin of humanity, discourse 2: On the human being --
Homily explaining that God is not the cause of evil --
Homily against anger --
Homily on the words "Be attentive to yourself" --
Letter 233, to Bishop Amphilochius, who has asked a question --
Long rules, selections.
|일련 제목:||St. Vladimir's Seminary Press Popular patristics series, no. 30.|
|책임:||St. Basil the Great ; translation and introduction by Nonna Verna Harrison.|
|더 많은 정보:|
- Theological anthropology -- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Philosophical anthropology -- Early works to 1800.
- Sermons, Early Christian.
- Basil, -- Saint, Bishop of Caesarea, -- approximately 329-379.
- Theological anthropology -- Christianity -- History of doctrines -- Early church, ca. 30-600.
- Philosophical anthropology.
- Theological anthropology -- Christianity.
- Theological anthropology -- Christianity -- History of doctrines -- Early church.