Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||Notable Social Studies Trade Books for Young People, 2010|
|Target Audience:||10 up.; Young Adult; 670|
|Description:||vii, 231 p. : ill. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
A very good story about determination, change and love.
Viney has lived her life on the mountain and when strangers come and level her beloved home, she is furious. A lot of people are in favor of the "new" town the foreigners are building up, but Viney wants everything to stay the way it was. After Viney meets Charlie, she gets more than she...
- Was this review helpful to you?
- Weaving -- Fiction.
- Mountain life -- Tennessee -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Tennessee -- Fiction.
- Rugby (Tenn.) -- History -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Weaving -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mountain life -- Tennessee -- Juvenile fiction.
- Families -- Tennessee -- Juvenile fiction.
- Rugby (Tenn.) -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mountain life.
- Tennessee -- Rugby.