Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Online Policy Group.
Online Policy Group, Nelson Chu Pavlosky, and Luke Thomas Smith, plaintiffs v. Diebold, Incorporated and Diebold Election Systems, Incorporated, defendants.
|Named Person:||Nelson Chu Pavlosky; Luke Thomas Smith|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Nelson Chu Pavlosky; Luke Thomas Smith; Jennifer Stisa Granick; Online Policy Group.; Stanford University. Center for Internet & Society.; United States. District Court (California : Northern District)
|Notes:||At head of title: United States District Court for the Northern District of California.|
|Description:||15, 7, 15 leaves ; 28 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Complaint for injunctive relief for intentional interference with contract, for copyright misuse, for damages for misrepresentation of copyright claims under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, and for declaratory relief|
|Responsibility:||Cindy A. Cohn, Wendy Seltzer, attorneys for plaintiff Online Policy Group ; Jennifer Stisa Granick, Stanford Law School Center for Internet & Society, attorneys for plaintiffs Nelson Chu Pavlovsky and Luke Thomas Smith.|
- Online Policy Group -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Pavlosky, Nelson Chu -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Smith, Luke Thomas -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Diebold, Incorporated -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Diebold Election Systems -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Contracts -- United States.
- Copyright infringement -- United States.