Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
P Sargant Florence; Lella Secor Florence; K B Smellie
|Notes:||"Editor, Professor P. Sargant Florence."
Each vol. also pub. separately.
London ed. (G.G. Harrap) has title: America and Britain.
|Description:||183 pages illustrations, maps (some folded) diagrams 23 cm|
|Contents:||Only an ocean between by Lella Secor Florence, --Our Private lives by Lella Secor Florence--and Our two democracies at work by K.B. Smelle.|
|Responsibility:||Three volumes in one: Only an ocean between, by Lella Secor Florence; Our private lives, by Lella Secor Florence; Our two democracies at work, by K.B. Smellie.|
- United States -- Description and travel.
- United States -- Social life and customs.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Great Britain -- Description and travel.
- Great Britain -- Social life and customs.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government.
- Manners and customs.
- Politics and government
- Great Britain.
- United States.