Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Henry Fountain Ashurst; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs.; Newberry Library.
|Notes:||"Hearings before the Committee on Indian Affairs United States Senate, Sixty-Fourth Congress, second session on S. 2378, a bill for the opening and settlement of a part of the Crow Indian Reservation in the state of Montana."
"Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs."
"December 13, 1916."
Henry F. Ashurst, Chairman.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2008. (The American West) Bound with 14 other items in v. with binder's title: U.S. Senate Committee on Indian Affairs. Hearings. 1912-1926.|
|Description:||26 pages ; 24 cm|
|Series Title:||American West (Marlborough, England)|
|Other Titles:||U.S. Senate Committee on Indian Affairs. Hearings. 1912-1926.|
- Crow Indian Reservation (Mont.)
- Crow Indians -- Land tenure.
- Crow Indians -- Government relations.
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure -- Montana.
- Indians of North America -- Montana -- Government relations.
- Indians of North America -- Government relations.
- Indians of North America -- Land tenure.
- Montana -- Crow Indian Reservation.