Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Trials, litigation, etc|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
"This is an application by the United States for an injunction against the Railroad and Bridge Company, to prevent them from constructing their railroad across Rock island and bridges connected therewith, over both channels of the Mississippi river"--Page .
|Description:||23 pages ; 24 cm|
|Other Titles:||Opinion of Judge McLean
Rock Island bridge case : before Judge McLean at Washington City, District of North Illinois
- Railroads -- Illinois.
- Railroads -- Iowa.
- Railroad bridges -- Illinois -- Rock Island.
- Railroad bridges -- Iowa -- Davenport.
- Railroads -- Right of way.
- Railroad Bridge Company (Quincy, Ill.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Chicago and Rock Island Railroad Company.
- Railroad Bridge Company (Quincy, Ill.)
- Railroad bridges.
- Illinois -- Rock Island.
- Iowa -- Davenport.