Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||George Smith, master of the "Henry Bliss"; William Turner, health commissioner; James Norris, of New Brunswick|
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
George Smith, master of the "Henry Bliss."; William Turner, health commissioner.; James Norris, of New Brunswick.; United States. Supreme Court.
|Notes:||"February 17, 1849, ordered to be printed for the use of the Senate."
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (149 pages).|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.; Mis. doc. (United States. Congress. Senate), no. 60.|
|Other Titles:||Case of "Smith vs. Turner" and "Norris vs. the city of Boston"|
- Smith, George, -- master of the "Henry Bliss" -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Turner, William, -- health commissioner -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Norris, James, -- of New Brunswick -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Boston (Mass.) -- Trials, litigation, etc.
- Trials (Impeachment) -- United States.
- Constitutional law -- United States.
- Taxation -- Massachusetts.
- New York (State) -- Emigration and immigration.
- Massachusetts -- Emigration and immigration.