Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Ella Baker; Ella Baker|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Ella Baker; Sue Thrasher; Casey Hayden; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on Nov. 14, 2008).
Interview participants: Ella Baker, interviewee; Sue Thrasher, interviewer; Casey Hayden, interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-Chapel Hill digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Jennifer Joyner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview G-0008, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with Ella Baker, April 19, 1977
- Baker, Ella, -- 1903-1986 -- Interviews.
- African American women civil rights workers -- Southern States -- Interviews.
- African American women social reformers -- New York (State) -- New York -- Interviews.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States.
- Baker, Ella, -- 1903-1986 -- Childhood and youth.
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)