Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Harriet L Herring; Howard Washington Odum|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Harriet L Herring; Mary Frederickson; Nevin Brown; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on June 12, 2008).
Interview participants: Harriet Herring, interviewee; Mary Frederickson, interviewer; Nevin Brown, interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Mike Millner. Sound recordings digitized by Steve Weiss and Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview G-0027, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with Harriet Herring, February 5, 1976
- Herring, Harriet L. -- (Harriet Laura) -- Interviews.
- Women sociologists -- North Carolina -- Interviews.
- Textile industry -- North Carolina.
- Textile workers -- North Carolina -- Social conditions.
- Sociology -- Study and teaching -- North Carolina.
- University of North Carolina (1793-1962). -- Institute for Research in Social Science.
- Women sociologists -- Education.
- Textile workers -- Labor unions -- North Carolina.
- Kinston (N.C.) -- Social life and customs.
- Women college students -- North Carolina -- Raleigh.
- Meredith College (Raleigh, N.C.) -- Students.
- Odum, Howard Washington, -- 1884-1954.