|関連の人物：||Ronald B Cameron; Edmund G Brown; Lyndon B Johnson; John F Kennedy; Ronald Reagan; John H Rousselot; Jesse Unruh; Charles E Wiggins; Carl Bert Albert; Richard Bergholz; Ralph M Brown; Phillip Burton; Carl Greenberg; Arie J Haagen-Smit; George A Kasem; William Munnell; Lawrence F O'Brien; Eugene Wyman|
|資料の種類：||Biography, Government publication, State or province government publication|
Ronald B Cameron; Phillip L Gianos; State Government Oral History Program (Calif.)
|注記：||"A history of reapportionment in California."
Ronald Cameron began his political career as an assemblyman from the Fiftieth Assembly District. He was elected in 1959 and served until 1962 when he was elected to the U.S. House of Representatives where he served from 1963-1967. Cameron ran, but was defeated, for California state controller in 1970. As an assemblyman, Cameron served on the following committees and subcommittees: Finance and Insurance, Public Health, Governmental Efficiency and Economy, Military and Veterans Affairs; interim committees included Finance and Insurance Subcommittee on Prepaid Medical Care and Public Health Subcommittee on Air Pollution. In Congress, he was a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee. His primary interests were public health and air pollution.
|物理形態：||iii, 158 leaves ; 28 cm|
|責任者：||by Phillip Gianos (California State University, Fullerton).|
- Cameron, Ronald B.
- Brown, Edmund G. -- (Edmund Gerald), -- 1905-1996.
- Johnson, Lyndon B. -- (Lyndon Baines), -- 1908-1973.
- Kennedy, John F. -- (John Fitzgerald), -- 1917-1973.
- Reagan, Ronald.
- Rousselot, John H.
- Unruh, Jesse, -- 1922-1987.
- Wiggins, Charles E.
- Albert, Carl Bert, -- 1908-2000.
- Bergholz, Richard.
- Brown, Ralph M. -- (Ralph Milton), -- 1908-1966.
- Burton, Phillip.
- Greenberg, Carl.
- Haagen-Smit, Arie J.
- Kasem, George A.
- Munnell, William.
- O'Brien, Lawrence F.
- Wyman, Eugene.
- John Birch Society.
- Democratic National Committee (U.S.)
- Democratic Party (Calif.)
- United States. -- Congress. -- House.
- California Democratic Council.
- California. -- Legislature. -- Assembly.
- California. -- Legislature. -- Assembly -- Leadership.
- Public health laws -- California.
- Political leadership -- California.
- Legislators -- California -- Biography.
- Air -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- California.
- California -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- Oral history.