Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||I Beverly Lake|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
I Beverly Lake; Charles W Dunn; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on July 25, 2008).
Interview participants: I. Beverly Lake, interviewee; Charles Dunn, interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Jennifer Joyner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview C-0043, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with I. Beverly Lake, September 8, 1987
- Lake, I. Beverly -- (Isaac Beverly), -- 1906-1996 -- Interviews.
- Judges -- North Carolina -- Interviews.
- North Carolina -- Officials and employees -- Interviews.
- North Carolina -- Politics and government -- 1951-
- North Carolina. -- Supreme Court.
- North Carolina -- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- School integration -- North Carolina.
- Political campaigns -- North Carolina.
- Practice of law -- North Carolina.
- Wake Forest (N.C.) -- Social life and customs.