Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||John Lewis; John Lewis|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Lewis; Jack Bass; Walter De Vries; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on Nov. 20, 2008).
Interview participants: John Lewis, interviewee; Jack Bass, interviewer; Walter DeVries, interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-Chapel Hill digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Mike Millner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview A-0073, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with John Lewis, November 20, 1973
- Lewis, John, -- 1940 February 21- -- Interviews.
- African American civil rights workers -- Southern States -- Interviews.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Southern States -- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- African Americans -- Suffrage -- Southern States.
- Voter registration -- Southern States.
- Freedom Rides, 1961.
- Civil rights -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- Lewis, John, -- 1940 February 21-
- African American civil rights workers.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- African Americans -- Suffrage.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations -- Political aspects.
- Voter registration.
- Southern States.