Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Julian Bond|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Julian Bond; Elizabeth Gritter; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on Nov. 25, 2008).
Interview participants: Julian Bond, interviewee; Elizabeth Gritter, interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-Chapel Hill digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Jennifer Joyner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview R-0345, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with Julian Bond, November 1 and 22, 1999
- Bond, Julian, -- 1940- -- Interviews.
- African American civil rights workers -- Southern States -- Interviews.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States.
- Student movements -- Georgia -- Atlanta.
- Southern States -- Race relations.