Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Laurie Pritchett|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Laurie Pritchett; James Reston, Jr.; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on June 24, 2008).
Interview participants: Laurie Pritchett, interviewee; James Reston, Jr., interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Mike Millner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview B-0027, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with Laurie Pritchett, April 23, 1976
- Pritchett, Laurie, -- 1926-2000 -- Interviews.
- Police chiefs -- Georgia -- Albany -- Interviews.
- Civil rights movements -- Georgia -- Albany.
- Civil rights demonstrations -- Georgia -- Albany.
- Law enforcement -- Georgia -- Albany.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Georgia -- Albany.
- Segregation -- Georgia -- Albany.
- Albany (Ga.) -- Race relations.