Interviews (Sound recordings)
|提及的人：||Pamela Reed; Pamela Reed; Joseph Papp; Joseph Papp; Pamela Reed|
Pamela Reed; Kenneth Turan
|注意：||Interview by Kenneth Turan, originally recorded for the book "Free for all: Joe Papp, the public, and the greatest story ever told" which was published in 2009.
A track ID has been inserted every five minutes within this interview for reference purposes.
|活動注釋：||Recorded [in New York?], July 21, 1987.|
|描述：||1 sound cassette : analog.|
|其他題名：||Free for all: Joe Papp, the public, and the greatest story ever told.
Joseph Papp Oral History interviews.
Pamela Reed talks about her educational and professional background and the beginning of her career as an dramatic actress on the New York stage. She shares her memories about Joseph Papp and her experience working with him during the New York Shakespeare Festival in the 1970's.
- Reed, Pamela -- Interviews.
- Reed, Pamela -- Friends and associates.
- Papp, Joseph -- Friends and associates.
- New York Shakespeare Festival Public Theater.
- Public Theater (New York, N.Y.)
- Actresses -- United States -- Interviews.
- Theater -- Production and direction -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Papp, Joseph.
- Reed, Pamela.
- Theater -- Production and direction.
- United States.