Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Patricia Long|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Patricia Long; Sherry Honeycutt; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on Dec. 7, 2008).
Interview participants: Patricia Long, interviewee; Sherry Honeycutt, interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-Chapel Hill digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Jennifer Joyner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview G-0215, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with Patricia Long, November 14, 1996
- Long, Patricia, -- 1951- -- Interviews.
- Christian lesbians -- North Carolina -- Raleigh -- Interviews.
- Lesbian activists -- North Carolina -- Raleigh -- Interviews.
- Lesbians -- Religious life -- North Carolina -- Raleigh.
- Homosexuality -- Religious aspects -- Baptists.
- Pullen Memorial Baptist Church (Raleigh, N.C.)
- Same-sex marriage -- North Carolina -- Raleigh.
- Church controversies -- North Carolina -- Raleigh.