Bannai, Paul T., 1920-
Oral history interview with Paul T. Bannai ... oral history transcript 1989.
|提及的人：||Paul T Bannai; Jerry Brown; Robert Moretti; Ronald Reagan; Robert T Monagan|
Paul T Bannai; Enid Hart Douglass; Claremont Graduate School. Oral History Program.; State Government Oral History Program (Calif.)
|注意：||Transcript of a six-and-one-half-hour interview completed under the auspices of the Oral History Program, Claremont Graduate School and the California State Archives, State Government Oral History Program.|
|描述：||iv, 253 leaves, bound : portrait ; 28 cm|
|责任：||by Enid Hart Douglass.|
Bannai relates his family background, early career, and World War II experiences, including his dedication to the reimbursement of interned Japanese-Americans. He discusses his business career, service as an elected official in Gardena, elections to the state assembly, assembly committee service, legislative leadership in the assembly, other Asians in the legislature, and public service after he left the assembly.
- Bannai, Paul T., -- 1920-
- Brown, Jerry, -- 1938-
- Moretti, Robert, -- 1936-
- Reagan, Ronald.
- California. -- Legislature. -- Assembly.
- United States. -- Commission on Wartime Relocation and Internment of Civilians.
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japanese Americans.
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945.
- Acupuncturists -- Certification.
- Japanese Americans -- California -- Los Angeles.
- Monagan, Robert T. -- (Robert Timothy), -- 1920-