Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Interviews (Sound recordings)
|Named Person:||Raul Julia; Joseph Papp; Raul Julia; Joseph Papp|
|Material Type:||Audio book, etc.|
|Document Type:||Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Raul Julia; Kenneth Turan
|Notes:||Interview by Kenneth Turan, originally recorded for the book "Free for all: Joe Papp, the public, and the greatest story ever told" which was published in 2009.
A track ID has been inserted every five minutes within this interview for reference purposes.
|Event notes:||Recorded [in New York?], May 12, 1987.|
|Description:||1 sound cassette : analog.|
|Other Titles:||Free for all: Joe Papp, the public, and the greatest story ever told.
Joseph Papp Oral History interviews.
- Julia, Raul -- Interviews.
- Papp, Joseph -- Friends and associates.
- Public Theater (New York, N.Y.)
- New York Shakespeare Festival Public Theater.
- Actors -- United States -- Interviews.
- Theatrical producers and directors -- United States.
- Theater -- Production and direction -- United States -- History -- 20th century.
- Julia, Raul.
- Papp, Joseph.
- Theater -- Production and direction.
- Theatrical producers and directors.
- United States.