|提及的人：||J C R Licklider; Lawrence G Roberts; Vinton G Cerf; George H Heilmeier|
Robert E Kahn; William Aspray
|注意：||Recorded in Reston, Va.|
|描述：||Sound cassettes: 3 (60 min each) : analog, mono. Transcript: 63 p. Computer data (1 file : 130K)|
Kahn briefly discusses his educational background and involvement with the development of ARPANET before focusing on the operations of IPTO. Kahn describes the development of computer networks with DARPA support and explains the process of contracting research at DARPA as well as the creation of DARPA budgets in detail. In this context he discusses the work of various DARPA and IPTO personnel including J. C. R. Licklider, Vinton Cerf, Larry Roberts, and George Heilmeier.
- Licklider, J. C. R.
- Roberts, Lawrence G.
- Cerf, Vinton G., -- 1943-
- Heilmeier, George H.
- United States. -- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. -- Information Processing Techniques Office.
- Defense contracts -- United States.
- Computer networks -- Research.
- Computer science -- Research.
- ARPANET (Computer network)
- Federal aid to research -- United States.