Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Robert E Kahn; Judy E O'Neill
|Notes:||Recorded in Reston, Va.|
|Description:||Sound cassettes : 2 (60 min. each) : analog, mono. Transcript : 41 p. Computer data (1 file : 81K)|
The interview continues into Kahn's involvement with networking when he moves to the Information Processing Techniques Office in 1972, where he was responsible for the administrative and technical evolution of the ARPANET, including programs in packet radio, the development of a new network protocol (TCP/IP), and the switch to TCP/IP to connect multiple networks.
- Bolt, Beranek, and Newman, inc.
- United States. -- Advanced Research Projects Agency. -- Information Processing Techniques Office.
- ARPANET (Computer network)
- Computer networks -- United States -- Research.
- Computer science -- United States -- Research.
- Federal aid to research -- United States.