Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Septima Poinsette Clark; Martin Luther King, Jr.; Septima Poinsette Clark; Martin Luther King, Jr.|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Septima Poinsette Clark; Eugene P Walker; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed on May 22, 2007).
Interview participants: Septima Poinsette Clark, interviewee, Eugene Walker, interviewer
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Mike Millner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview G-0017, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with Septima Poinsette Clark, July 30, 1976
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, -- 1898-1987 -- Interviews.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States.
- Voter registration -- Southern States.
- Women civil rights workers -- Interviews.
- African American civil rights workers -- Georgia.
- Adult education -- Southern States.
- Working class -- Education -- Southern States.
- King, Martin Luther, -- Jr., -- 1929-1968.
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
- Highlander Folk School (Monteagle, Tenn.)
- Clark, Septima Poinsette, -- 1898-1987.
- Adult education.
- African American civil rights workers.
- Civil rights movements.
- Voter registration.
- Women civil rights workers.
- Working class -- Education.
- Southern States.