Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Terry Sanford; Anne Queen|
|Material Type:||Biography, Document, Government publication, Audio book, etc., State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File, Sound Recording|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Terry Sanford; Cindy Cheatham; Southern Oral History Program.; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from menu page (viewed Nov. 13, 2008).
Interview participants: Terry Sanford, interviewee; Cindy Cheatham, interviewer.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-Chapel Hill digital library, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection Oral histories of the American South.
Text encoded by Jennifer Joyner. Sound recordings digitized by Aaron Smithers.
|Other Titles:||Oral histories of the American South.
Interview L-0050, Southern Oral History Program Collection (#4007)
Interview with Terry Sanford, December 18, 1990
- Sanford, Terry, -- 1917-1998 -- Interviews.
- Governors -- North Carolina -- Interviews.
- Queen, Anne, -- 1911-2005.
- Civil rights movements -- North Carolina -- Chapel Hill.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- North Carolina -- Chapel Hill.
- Chapel Hill (N.C.) -- Race relations.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill -- Students -- Political activity.
- North Carolina -- Race relations -- Political aspects.