Terry Winograd; Arthur L Norberg
|注意：||Recorded in Stanford, Calif.|
|描述：||audiocassettes : 2 (60 min. each) : analog, mono Transcript : 65 pages Computer data (1 file : 120K)|
Winograd describes his education in computer science and introduction to linguistics at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT). He discusses the work of Marvin Minsky and others in artificial intelligence. He describes his move to the Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory and his additional linguistic research at Xerox-PARC. Winograd compares the approach to artificial intelligence at MIT and Stanford. He describes his involvement with obtaining funding from the Information Processing Techniques Office of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency.
- Artificial intelligence -- Research.
- Linguistics -- Research.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology. -- Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
- Stanford Artificial Intelligence Laboratory.
- United States. -- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. -- Information Processing Techniques Office.
- Xerox Corporation. -- Palo Alto Research Center.