|提及的人：||Walter A Zelman; Edmund G Brown; Jerry Brown|
Walter A Zelman; Carlos Vásquez; University of California, Los Angeles. Oral History Program.; State Government Oral History Program (Calif.)
|注意：||Transcript of a five-and-one-half-hour interview completed under the auspices of the Oral History Program, University of California, Los Angeles and the California State Archives, State Government Oral History Program.|
|描述：||iii, 264 leaves, bound ; 28 cm|
|责任：||by Carlos Vásquez.|
Zelman discusses his youth and early education in New York City, matriculation at the University of Michigan and University of California, Los Angeles, teaching stints at several higher education institutions in Southern California, and articulates his position and that of Common Cause on such major issues as politics and government and the public interest, political and governmental reform, and reapportionment.
- Zelman, Walter A.
- Brown, Edmund G. -- (Edmund Gerald), -- 1905-1996.
- Brown, Jerry, -- 1938-
- California Common Cause.
- California. -- Fair Political Practices Commission.
- California. -- Legislature.
- Democratic Party (Calif.)
- Edmund G. "Pat" Brown Institute of Public Affairs.
- London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Republican Party (Calif.)
- University of California, Los Angeles.
- University of Michigan.
- California. -- Proposition 68 (1988)
- California. -- Proposition 73 (1988)
- California. -- Proposition 103 (1988)
- Lobbyists -- California -- Interviews.
- Anti-communist movements -- California.
- Apportionment (Election law) -- California.
- Campaign funds -- Law and legislation -- California.
- Political campaigns -- California.
- Elections -- California.
- Automobile insurance -- Law and legislation -- California.
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975.
- California -- Politics and government -- 1951-