Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James M Varnum; Arthur St Clair; Ohio Company (1786-1796); American Imprint Collection (Library of Congress)
|Notes:||Published by order of the directors and agents of the Ohio Company.
Signatures: pi1 [A]² B-C² D²( -D2 = pi1?).
LC copy has mss. letter from James M. Varnum tipped in; name, David Avery, and date, 1788, written on half title.
|Description:||, 14 p. ; 22 cm. (fol.)|
|Other Titles:||Oration, & c|
|Responsibility:||by the Hon. James M. Varnum, Esq., one of the judges of the western territory. The speech of His Excellency Arthur St. Clair, Esquire, upon the proclamation of the commission appointing him governor of said territory. And the proceedings of the inhabitants of the city of Marietta.|
- Fourth of July celebrations -- Ohio -- Early works to 1800.
- Fourth of July orations -- Early works to 1800.
- Marietta (Ohio) -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Northwest, Old -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- Fourth of July celebrations.
- Fourth of July orations.
- Ohio -- Marietta.
- United States -- Northwest, Old.