Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Fourth of July addresses
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Savage, James, 1784-1873.
Oration delivered July 4, 1811, at the request of the selectmen of Boston.
Boston : From the press of John Eliot, Jun., 1811
|All Authors / Contributors:||
James Savage; George Thacher; John Eliot
|Notes:||Bound with: Mr. Lloyd's speech, in the Senate of the United States, on the bill 'concerning the naval establishment'. February 28, 1812. [Washington?: s.n., 1812?]
Spine title from the name of the original owner of this collection, George Thacher, member of the Continental Congress.
 blank pages at end.
|Description:||21,  pages ; 23 cm|
|Other Titles:||In commemoration of American independence
|Responsibility:||by James Savage, Esq.|
- Fourth of July orations.
- Fourth of July celebrations -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783.
- France -- History -- Revolution, 1789-1799.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- Fourth of July celebrations.
- Speeches, addresses, etc., American.
- Massachusetts -- Boston.