Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
Early works to 1800
|Material Type:||Document, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John Taylor, Ordinary of Newgate.
|Notes:||"This is all the account given by me, John Taylor, ordinary of Newgate"--Page 9.
Reproduction of the original from Harvard Law School Library.
|Description:||1 online resource (17 pages).|
|Series Title:||Making of Modern Law : Trials, 1600-1926.|
|Other Titles:||Ordinary of Newgate's account of the behaviour, confession, and dying words, of the six malefactors, who were executed at Tyburn, on Monday the 20th of February, 1748-9|
- Newgate (Prison : London, England) -- Early works to 1800.
- Brigands and robbers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Executions and executioners -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Murderers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Newgate (Prison : London, England)
- Brigands and robbers.
- Executions and executioners.