Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Walter Marcus Pierce; Society of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary, Or,; Hill military academy, Portland, Or,; United States. District Court (Oregon); United States. Supreme Court.
|Description:||1 volume (various pagings) 24 cm|
|Contents:||Brief of Appellee, Hill Military Academy.--Brief of Appellant, The Governor of the State of Oregon.--Brief of Appellant, Isaac H. Van Winkle.--Supplement to briefs of Appellant, Isaac H. van Winkle.--Brief of behalf of Appellee, The Society of the Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary.|
- Constitutional law -- United States.
- United States. -- Constitution. -- 14th Amendment.
- Education, Compulsory -- Oregon.
- Educational law and legislation -- Oregon.
- Educational law and legislation -- United States.
- Private schools -- United States.
- Constitution (United States)
- Constitutional law.
- Education, Compulsory.
- Educational law and legislation.
- Private schools.
- United States.