도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|명시된 사람:||Francis Parkman|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Francis Parkman; David Levin
|메모:||Reprint. Originally published: The California and Oregon Trail. New York : Putnam, 1849.|
|설명:||463 p. : port. ; 19 cm.|
|일련 제목:||Penguin American library.|
|책임:||by Francis Parkman, Jr. ; edited with an introduction by David Levin.|
The Oregon Trail is the gripping account of Francis Parkman's journey west across North America in 1846. After crossing the Allegheny Mountains by coach and continuing by boat and wagon to Westport, Missouri, he set out with three companions on a horseback journey that would ultimately take him over two thousand miles. Map.
WorldCat 사용자 리뷰 (1)
Washington Reads (Spring 2006) Selection
by WashingtonStateLibrary (WorldCat 사용자가 게시함 2006-05-15)
Parkman’s account is the acknowledged classic of the American journey in 1846, chronicling the author’s journey along a portion of the Oregon Trail. His first-person, in-depth descriptions of people and their adventures, as well as vibrant imagery of nature, bring the reader right along with him on the...
- 이 리뷰가 당신에게 도움이 되었습니까?
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.
- Indians of North America -- West (U.S.)
- Frontier and pioneer life -- West (U.S.)
- Oregon National Historic Trail.
- California National Historic Trail.
- West (U.S.) -- History -- To 1848.
- Parkman, Francis, -- 1823-1893 -- Travel -- West (U. S.)
- United States -- Western states -- Description & travel, 1846 - Personal observations