Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Rudy Boschwitz; Sonja Dahl; David Durenberger; Rudy Perpich; Minnesota Nuclear Weapons Freeze Campaign.
|Description:||5.75 cu. ft. (6 boxes and 1 oversize folder, unboxed).|
The major sections of the collection deal with politics (1984-1989) and fund raising (1983-1991), including files on the annual peace walks (1983-1989). Political activities center around precinct caucuses, at which nuclear freeze resolutions were presented, and intensive lobbying of the Minnesota congressional delegation, especially Rudy Boschwitz and David Durenberger.
Other records include subject files on the organization's many activities; two videocassettes (1986 and 1990) relating to precinct caucuses; and a folder of proclamations and posters (undated and 1983-1989).
- Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party.
- Independent Republicans of Minnesota.
- Minnesota Independent Republicans for a Freeze.
- Nuclear Weapons Freeze Campaign.
- SANE/FREEZE: Campaign for Global Security.
- United States. -- Congress.
- National Committee for a Sane Nuclear Policy (U.S.)
- Arms control -- Minnesota.
- Elections -- Minnesota.
- Fund raising -- Minnesota.
- Lobbying -- Minnesota.
- Nuclear disarmament.
- Peace movements -- Minnesota.
- Political action committees -- Minnesota.
- Politics, Practical -- Minnesota.
- Minneapolis Metropolitan Area (Minn.)
- Saint Paul Metropolitan Area (Minn.)