Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
John W Harreld; United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Indian Affairs.; Newberry Library.
|Notes:||"Printed for the use of the Committee on Indian Affairs."
J.W. Harreld, Chairman.
Each part has separate title page. Pagination is continuous.
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, England : Adam Matthew Digital, c2008. (The American West) Bound with 14 other items in v. with binder's title: U.S. Senate Committee on Indian Affairs. Hearings. 1912-1926.|
|Description:||2 volumes in 1 ; 24 cm|
|Contents:||[Pt. 1.] March 28, 29, and April 1, 1924 --
pt. 2. May 13, 15, 16, 19, 20, and 21, 1924.
|Series Title:||American West (Marlborough, England)|
|Other Titles:||U.S. Senate Committee on Indian Affairs. Hearings. 1912-1926.|
- Individual Indian trust funds -- Law and legislation -- United States.
- Osage Indians -- Oklahoma -- Finance.
- Osage Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Oklahoma.
- Osage Indians -- Oklahoma -- Government relations.
- Oil and gas leases -- Oklahoma.
- Individual Indian trust funds -- Law and legislation.
- Oil and gas leases.
- Osage Indians -- Finance.
- Osage Indians -- Government relations.
- Osage Indians -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- United States.