Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Named Person:||Douglass Fitch; Oswald Constantin Hering; Hering family.|
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Oswald Constantin Hering; Winthrop Arms; John Vernou Bouvier; Jean Léon Gérôme; Emily Mary Dunbar Gregory; O D Gray; Adelaide Arms Hering; Fanny Field Hering; Walter Hering; John Lilliehook; E W Perry; Augustus Saint-Gaudens; Gage Tarbell; Bainbridge Wadleigh
|Language Note:||in French.|
|Description:||3 linear feet (7 boxes)|
Correspondence concerns professional matters, architectural business, fraternity activities, professional and social clubs, and family and personal affairs. Also, clippings about Hering, genealogical materials, architectural visual materials, annotated books, and family photographs. Fanny Field Hering letters concern her research for a biography of French artist Jean Léon Gerôme and personal matters. Adelaide Arms Hering correspondence relates to her family.
- Fitch, Douglass.
- Hering, Oswald Constantin, -- 1874-1941.
- Hering family.
- Delta Kappa Epsilon.
- Hering and Fitch (New York, N.Y.)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology -- Students.
- Players Club.
- Architecture -- New York (N.Y.)
- Architectural firms -- New York (N.Y.)
- Art, French.
- Dwellings -- New York (N.Y.)
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs.