|所有的著者/提供者：||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Atlanta Office.|
|注意：||Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.|
|描述：||.5 linear ft.|
The series consists of material relating to a wide variety of civil rights and direct-action organizations which were in contact with the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC) from 1959-1969. Includes mostly correspondence, although there are also reports and printed materials. Among the important groups represented in this series are the Americans for Democratic Action, Congress of Racial Equality, Council of Federated Organizations, Medical Committee for Human Rights, NAACP, National Conference for New Politics, National Council of Churches, National Student Christian Federation, Southern Christian Leadership Conference, Southern Regional Council, Students for a Democratic Society, and the United States National Student Association.
- Americans for Democratic Action.
- Congress of Racial Equality.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Medical Committee for Human Rights (U.S.)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- National Conference for New Politics.
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America.
- National Student Christian Federation.
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
- Southern Regional Council.
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
- United States National Student Association.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States.
- College students -- Political activity.
- Civil rights -- Societies, etc.
- Southern States -- Race relations.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations.
- Southern States.