Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Archival Material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.). Atlanta Office.|
|Notes:||Cataloged as part of the Georgia Archives and Manuscripts Automated Access project: A Special Collections Gateway Program of the University Center in Georgia.|
|Description:||.5 linear ft.|
- Americans for Democratic Action.
- Congress of Racial Equality.
- Council of Federated Organizations (U.S.)
- Medical Committee for Human Rights (U.S.)
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
- National Conference for New Politics.
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America.
- National Student Christian Federation.
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference.
- Southern Regional Council.
- Students for a Democratic Society (U.S.)
- United States National Student Association.
- African Americans -- Civil rights -- Southern States.
- Civil rights movements -- Southern States.
- College students -- Political activity.
- Civil rights -- Societies, etc.
- Southern States -- Race relations.
- African Americans -- Civil rights.
- Civil rights movements.
- Race relations.
- Southern States.