Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, State or province government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Atticus G Haygood; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Documenting the American South (Project); University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Library.
|Notes:||Title from TEI header.
This electronic edition is part of the UNC-CH digitization project's database, Documenting the American South. It is a part of the collection The Church in the Southern Black community.
Text scanned (OCR) by Richard Musselwhite. Images scanned by Richard Musselwhite. Text encoded by Andrew Leiter and Jill Kuhn.
|Details:||Mode of access: Internet World Wide Web.; System requirements: PC with modem or direct Internet connection; Panorama for SGML files.|
|Other Titles:||Church in the Southern Black community.|
|Responsibility:||Haygood, Atticus G. (Atticus Greene), 1839-1896.|
- African Americans -- History.
- African Americans -- Religion.
- African Americans -- Social conditions -- 19th century.
- Slaves -- Emancipation -- United States.
- Race relations -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- United States -- Race relations -- History -- 19th century.
- Blacks -- History.
- African Americans.
- African Americans -- Social conditions.
- Race relations.
- Slaves -- Emancipation.
- United States.