Our built and natural environments.
Washington, DC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Development, Community, and Environment Division, 
|資料類型：||政府刊物, 國家級的政府刊物, 網際網路資源|
|所有的作者/貢獻者：||United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Development, Community, and Environment Division.; ICF Consulting.|
"Final document produced under EPA contract 68-W-99-054 for the Development Community, and Environment Division, US EPA Office of Policy, Economics, and Innovation, by ICF Consulting"--Acknowledgements.
|描述：||v, 93 pages : illustrations, maps, charts ; 28 cm|
In recent years interest has grown in Smart Growth as a mechanism for improving environmental quality. In Our Built and Natural Environments, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) summarizes technical research on the relationship between the built and natural environments, as well as current understanding of the role of development patterns, urban design, and transportation in improving environmental quality.
- Transportation -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Transportation, Automotive -- Environmental aspects -- United States.
- Land use -- United States -- Planning.
- Environmental quality.
- Environmental policy -- United States.
- Environmental protection -- United States.
- Environmental policy.
- Environmental protection.
- Land use -- Planning.
- Transportation, Automotive -- Environmental aspects.
- Transportation -- Environmental aspects.
- United States.