Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Personal/independent films and video
Documentaries and factual films and video
|Document Type:||Visual material|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Kelly Anderson; Tami Gold; Don DiNicola; AndersonGold Films.
Playing time on release was 56 min., according to: Internet movie database, September 13, 2001.
Copyright notice on videocassette: c1996, Andersongold Films.
|Credits:||Director of photography, Tami Gold. Editor, Kelly Anderson. Original music, Don Dinicola. Sound, Kelly Anderson. Queer Nation footage shot by Larry Pellegrini; additional camera, David Shulman, John Hammond. Title design, George Anderson; graphics production, Alex Rivera; still photographs, Andrea Ades Vasquez. Project advisors, Serafina Bathrick, Allan Berube, Miriam Frank. ...|
|Responsibility:||Andersongold Films ; in association with Labor at the Crossroads, Hunter College Department of Communications ; a documentary by Kelly Anderson, Tami Gold ; produced and directed by Tami Gold, Kelly Anderson.|
- Homophobia -- United States.
- Discrimination in employment -- United States.
- Gays -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- Georgia.
- Cracker Barrel (Firm)
- Queer Nation (Organization)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change.
- Labor leaders -- Michigan -- Detroit.
- International Union, Allied Industrial Workers of America -- Political activity.
- Domestic partner benefits -- New York (State) -- New York.
- AFSCME. -- Local 1930 (New York, N.Y.)
- International Union, Allied Industrial Workers of America.
- Discrimination in employment.
- Domestic partner benefits.
- Gays -- Employment -- Law and legislation.
- Labor leaders.
- Political participation.
- Michigan -- Detroit.
- New York (State) -- New York.
- United States.