도서관에서 사본 찾기
해당항목을 보유하고 있는 도서관을 찾는 중
|장르/형태:||Personal/independent films and video
Documentaries and factual films and video
|문서 형식:||시각 자료|
|모든 저자 / 참여자:||
Kelly Anderson; Tami Gold; Don DiNicola; AndersonGold Films.
Playing time on release was 56 min., according to: Internet movie database, September 13, 2001.
Copyright notice on videocassette: c1996, Andersongold Films.
|크레딧:||Director of photography, Tami Gold. Editor, Kelly Anderson. Original music, Don Dinicola. Sound, Kelly Anderson. Queer Nation footage shot by Larry Pellegrini; additional camera, David Shulman, John Hammond. Title design, George Anderson; graphics production, Alex Rivera; still photographs, Andrea Ades Vasquez. Project advisors, Serafina Bathrick, Allan Berube, Miriam Frank. ...|
|책임:||Andersongold Films ; in association with Labor at the Crossroads, Hunter College Department of Communications ; a documentary by Kelly Anderson, Tami Gold ; produced and directed by Tami Gold, Kelly Anderson.|
- Homophobia -- United States.
- Discrimination in employment -- United States.
- Gays -- Employment -- Law and legislation -- Georgia.
- Cracker Barrel (Firm)
- Queer Nation (Organization)
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change.
- Labor leaders -- Michigan -- Detroit.
- International Union, Allied Industrial Workers of America -- Political activity.
- Domestic partner benefits -- New York (State) -- New York.
- AFSCME. -- Local 1930 (New York, N.Y.)