Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Elementary and junior high school, Fiction|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Sharon M Draper
|Notes:||Includes reading group guide.|
|Awards:||Bank Street College: Josette Frank Award, 2011.|
|Target Audience:||700; Ages 10 up.|
|Description:||295 p. ; 19 cm.|
|Responsibility:||Sharon M. Draper.|
Melody Brooks, in a wheelchair and unable to speak, narrates this story about finding her voice. The first half of the book catalogues Melody's struggles--from her frustration with learning the same
- Cerebral palsy -- Juvenile fiction.
- Children with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction.
- Communication -- Juvenile fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Juvenile fiction.
- Genius -- Juvenile fiction.
- People with disabilities -- Fiction.
- Interpersonal relations -- Fiction.
- Cerebral palsy.
- Children with disabilities.
- Interpersonal relations.
- People with disabilities.