Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Compensation and Employee Benefits.
Oversight hearing on the Federal Employees Health Benefits Plan FEHBP coverage of HDC/ABMT treatment for breast cancer.
Washington : U.S.G.P.O. : For sale by the U.S.G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office, 1995
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Post Office and Civil Service. Subcommittee on Compensation and Employee Benefits.|
|Notes:||Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 95-0082-P.
"Serial no. 103-55."
|Reproduction Notes:||Electronic reproduction. [S.l.] : HathiTrust Digital Library, 2010. MiAaHDL|
|Description:||1 online resource (iv, 149 pages) : illustrations|
|Details:||Master and use copy. Digital master created according to Benchmark for Faithful Digital Reproductions of Monographs and Serials, Version 1. Digital Library Federation, December 2002.|
- Breast -- Cancer -- Chemotherapy -- United States.
- Bone marrow -- Transplantation -- United States.
- Breast -- Cancer -- Treatment -- United States.
- Health care reform -- United States.
- Federal Employees Health Benefits Program (U.S.)
- Bone marrow -- Transplantation.
- Breast -- Cancer -- Chemotherapy.
- Breast -- Cancer -- Treatment.
- Health care reform.
- United States.