Find a copy online
Links to this item
Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Additional Physical Format:||Print version:
United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology.
Oversight of the General Accounting Office's high-risk series
|Material Type:||Document, Government publication, National government publication, Internet resource|
|Document Type:||Internet Resource, Computer File|
|All Authors / Contributors:||United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Government Management, Information, and Technology,|
|Notes:||Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 2, 2015).
"A look at what I have called the catalog of horrors, the areas of Federal agency mismanagement that the General Accounting Office monitors and brings to our attention at the beginning of every Congress, that makes up this series. The GAO has done an outstanding job of going into the agencies, [usually after] a series of [accounting] misadventures, and warning both executives and members of the oversight committees and the legislative branch ... of the problems that exist"--Page 1.
"Serial no. 105-16."
|Description:||1 online resource (iii, 114 pages)|
|Other Titles:||General Accounting Office's high-risk series|
- Administrative agencies -- United States -- Auditing.
- Legislative oversight -- United States.
- Legislative auditing -- United States.
- Waste in government spending -- United States.
- Sunset reviews of government programs -- United States.
- United States. -- General Accounting Office.
- Administrative agencies -- Auditing.
- Legislative auditing.
- Legislative oversight.
- Sunset reviews of government programs.
- Waste in government spending.
- United States.