Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Document Type:||Journal / Magazine / Newspaper|
|All Authors / Contributors:||Moral Re-armament (Organization); Up with People (Organization)|
|Notes:||As the literary arm of the international youth movement Up With People, the photo magazine PACE promoted moral idealism and encouraged college age youth to engage in social and political activism from within the socio-political system rather than joining the counter culture movement of the 1960s. Issues addressed include: gender, race, political corruption, the Cold War, the Vietnam War, environmental development, the space race, and the counter culture movement.|
|Description:||volumes : illustrations ; 33-36 cm.|
|Other Titles:||Pace (Los Angeles, Calif. : 1965)|
- United States -- Social conditions -- 1960-1980 -- Periodicals.
- Youth -- Political activity -- United States -- Periodicals.
- Nineteen sixties -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Periodicals.
- Youth movements -- Moral and ethical aspects -- Periodicals.
- Moral re-armament -- Periodicals.