Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Material Type:||Government publication, National government publication|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
Clovis Whitfield; Jane Martineau; National Gallery of Art (U.S.); Royal Academy of Arts (Great Britain); Italy. Soprintendenza ai beni artistici e storici di Napoli.
|ISBN:||0297781898 9780297781899 0297781723 9780297781721|
|Notes:||"This exhibition has been organized by the Soprintendenza per i Beni Artistici e Storici di Napoli, in collaboration with the Royal Academy of Arts, London and the National Gallery of Art, Washington."
Cover title: Painting in Naples from Caravaggio to Giordano.
Catalog of an exhibition held at the Royal Academy of Arts, London, Oct. 2-Dec. 12, 1982.
|Description:||301 pages : illustrations (some color), portraits (some color) ; 28 cm|
|Other Titles:||Painting in Naples from Caravaggio to Giordano|
|Responsibility:||edited by Clovis Whitfield and Jane Martineau.|
- Painting, Modern -- 17th-18th centuries -- Italy -- Naples -- Exhibitions.
- Painting, Italian -- Italy -- Naples -- Exhibitions.
- Painting, Baroque -- Italy -- Naples -- Exhibitions.
- Painters -- Italy -- Naples -- Exhibitions.
- Peinture -- Italie -- Naples.
- Peinture italienne.
- Painting, Baroque.
- Painting, Italian.
- Painting, Modern.
- Italy -- Naples.
- Painting, Italian -- 17th-18th centuries -- Exhibitions.