Comic books, strips, etc
Joe Sacco; Edward W Said
|注意：||Introduction by Edward Said.
" ... [A] major success in its original two-volume collection. Palestine has now finally been released in a new one-volume format, with a new foreword by Edward W. Said"--Page 4 of cover.
|描述：||vi, 285 pages : chiefly illustrations ; 28 cm|
|其他题名：||Palestine (Seattle, Wash. : 1993)|
In late 1991 and early 1992, Joe Sacco spent two months with Palestinians in the Occupied Territories, traveling and taking notes. Upon returning to the U.S., he started writing and drawing Palestine, which combined the techniques of eyewitness reportage with the medium of comic-book storytelling to explore this complex, emotionally weighty situation.
- Gaza Strip -- Race relations -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Jewish-Arab relations -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Arab-Israeli conflict -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Middle East -- Politics and government -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Palestinian Arabs -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Israel -- Politics and government -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Arab-Israeli conflict.
- Jewish-Arab relations.
- Palestinian Arabs.
- Politics and government.
- Race relations.
- Gaza Strip.
- Middle East.