Find a copy in the library
Finding libraries that hold this item...
|Genre/Form:||Detective and mystery stories
|Material Type:||Fiction, Secondary (senior high) school|
|All Authors / Contributors:||
|Awards:||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|Description:||305 p. ; 22 cm.|
WorldCat User Reviews (1)
I feel like I made friends with the characters
I've never read anything by John Green before Paper Towns, but I certainly will again. He managed to convey the angst and fear of teenagers, and still add a good amount of humor. Overall, the book was realistic and I feel like I made friends with the characters.
- 1 of 2 people found this review helpful. Did it help you?
- Missing persons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Florida -- Juvenile fiction.
- Coming of age -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Florida -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Teenage boy/girl relations -- Fiction.
- High school seniors -- Fiction.
- Revenge -- Fiction.
- Neighbors -- Fiction.
- Missing persons investigation -- Fiction.
- Determination in teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.