|ジャンル/形式：||Detective and mystery stories
Young adult fiction
Detective and mystery fiction
Young adult works
|受賞歴：||A Junior Library Guild selection|
|物理形態：||305 p. ; 22 cm.|
Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificent Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge he follows. When their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Margo has disappeared. But Q soon learns that there are clues and they’re for him. Embarking on an exhilarating adventure to find her, the closer Q gets, the less he sees the girl he thought he knew. #1 Bestselling author of "The Fault in Our Stars" John Green crafts a brilliantly funny and moving coming-of-age journey about true friendship and true love. -- Provided by publisher.
I feel like I made friends with the characters
I've never read anything by John Green before Paper Towns, but I certainly will again. He managed to convey the angst and fear of teenagers, and still add a good amount of humor. Overall, the book was realistic and I feel like I made friends with the characters.
- 2 of 3 人が、このレビューが参考になったと言っています。あなたはいかがですか？
- Missing persons -- Juvenile fiction.
- Florida -- Juvenile fiction.
- Revenge -- Juvenile fiction.
- Neighbors -- Juvenile fiction.
- Missing persons -- Fiction.
- Florida -- Fiction.
- Coming of age -- Fiction.
- Teenage boy/girl relations -- Fiction.
- High school seniors -- Fiction.
- Revenge -- Fiction.
- Neighbors -- Fiction.
- Missing persons investigation -- Fiction.
- Determination in teenage boys -- Fiction.
- Mystery and detective stories.
- Missing persons.