|関連の人物：||Samuel Austin; Christopher Columbus Baldwin; Francis Blake; Henry Bromfield; Simeon Burt; Joseph G Cole; Thomas Cotterill; William Cotterill; Edward Everett; Isaac Goodwin; Erasmus Holbrook; Andrew Jackson; Thomas Jefferson; Thomas Legate; Abraham Lincoln; Abraham Lincoln; Daniel Waldo Lincoln; Edward Winslow Lincoln; Elizabeth Trumbull Lincoln; Enoch Lincoln; Fanny Chandler Lincoln; Francis Lincoln; John Waldo Lincoln; Levi Lincoln; Levi Lincoln; Martha Waldo Lincoln; Waldo Lincoln; Waldo Lincoln; William Lincoln; William Lincoln; William Lincoln; William Sever Lincoln; Lincoln family.; Thaddeus Maccarty; James Madison; Asa McFarland; Ebenezer Mower; Rejoice Newton; Solomon Parsons; Peter Slater; Daniel Stowell; Caleb Strong; Isaiah Thomas; George Ticknor; Trumbull family.; Samuel Waldo; Quock Walker; Hester Newton Wetherell; William Charles White|
|ドキュメントの種類：||図書, アーカイブ資料, インターネットリソース|
Lincoln family.; Abraham Lincoln; Daniel Waldo Lincoln; Edward Winslow Lincoln; Elizabeth Trumbull Lincoln; Enoch Lincoln; John Waldo Lincoln; Levi Lincoln; Martha Waldo Lincoln; Waldo Lincoln; William Lincoln; William Sever Lincoln; Trumbull family.; Hester Newton Wetherell
|形態||13 boxes. 68 v. ; octavo. 50 v. ; folio. 1 v. ; oversize.|
The papers of Abraham Lincoln, for the period 1790 to 1825, consist of miscellaneous documents, mostly concerning his public service; acknowledgements of debt; schedules concerning the third U.S. census; accounts and receipts; business ledgers; and account books and daybooks concerning his store and the services which he performed as a justice of the peace.
The papers of Levi Lincoln, Jr., for the period 1807 to 1868, consist of miscellaneous correspondence, mostly political; miscellaneous documents; deeds; and addresses, mostly political, and notes on speeches.
The papers of John Waldo Lincoln, for the period 1808 to 1853, consist of miscellaneous correspondence, much of which concerns Massachusetts militia affairs; business correspondence, particularly with Francis Lincoln, Henry Bromfield, William and Thomas Cotterill, and Scholefield, Redfern and Company; and ledgers, account books, daybooks, invoice books, a cash book, a transportation book, and a letterbook concerning his mercantile interests.
The papers of Enoch Lincoln, for the period 1809 to 1835, consist of miscellaneous correspondence, much of which is political, including correspondence concerning the northeastern boundary of Maine; correspondence concerning Maine real estate; miscellaneous addresses, legal papers, and historical works; receipts; and a daybook concerning a sawmill.
The papers of William Lincoln, for the period 1731 to 1843, consist of miscellaneous correspondence, including letters to various family members, Joseph G. Cole (1799-1851) and Rejoice Newton (1782-1868); professional correspondence to William Lincoln and to his law partner, Rejoice Newton; correspondence and notes relating to biographies used in William Lincoln's History of Worcester; lists and correspondence of Joseph Willard (1798-1865) concerning the Worcester County bar; notebooks with memoranda and sketches of Worcester history and education in Worcester; a draft of his History of Worcester; miscellaneous documents, addresses, articles, notes and memoranda; journals; poetry; receipts and accounts; invitations; a notebook of miscellaneous manuscripts; notebooks on lectures given at Harvard College by Edward Everett (1794-1865) and George Ticknor (1791-1871); a law notebook concerning ecclesiastical controversies; law notebooks containing mostly miscellaneous case briefs as well as those relating to the law firm of Newton and Lincoln; memoranda from the records of the Worcester County Court of General Sessions; papers relating to the estates of Samuel Waldo (1695-1759) and his heirs; miscellaneous legal papers; and miscellaneous papers of Enoch Lincoln, Daniel Waldo Lincoln (1784-1815), Levi Lincoln, Jr., Francis Blake (1774-1817), William Charles White (1777-1818), and Isaac Goodwin (1786-1832).
The papers of William Sever Lincoln and his wife, Elizabeth Trumbull Lincoln, for the period 1818 to 1889, consist of correspondence from William and Elizabeth to their son, William Lincoln (1839-1869); Trumbull family correspondence; and miscellaneous documents of William Sever Lincoln and his son, William.
The papers of Daniel Waldo Lincoln, for the period 1832 to 1879, consist of miscellaneous correspondence; correspondence concerning a Union regiment to be commanded by him; addresses, mostly relating to the Boston & Albany Railroad Company; deeds; miscellaneous papers; memoranda volumes concerning Worcester municipal government and the Wisconsin Central Railroad Company; a diary with memoranda concerning the Boston & Albany Railroad Company; and a field, garden, and weather notebook.
The papers of Waldo Lincoln, for the period 1879 to 1930, consist of miscellaneous correspondence, addresses, and papers; genealogical correspondence, notes, and charts concerning the Lincoln family and related families; notebooks containing a draft of Waldo Lincoln's History of the Lincoln Family with related correspondence and newsclippings; and correspondence of Waldo's wife, Fanny Chandler Lincoln.
The collection also includes papers, for the period 1786 to 1843, on the purchase, management and sale of Maine real estate. These papers consist of correspondence of Levi Lincoln, Sr., and William Lincoln (1801-1843), as well as documents, memoranda, land plans, and papers concerning a suit held in the Supreme Judicial Court at Worcester in 1838 between Erasmus Holbrook et al. vs. Simeon Burt et al. over land in Penobscot County, Me. There are also accounts and receipts.
There are replies to Edward Winslow Lincoln (1820-1896) to invitations to an inaugural ball. The collection also contains correspondence to Hester Newton Wetherell (1823-1899?), Mrs. John Walcott, relating to a portrait of her grandfather, Levi Lincoln, Sr.
The miscellaneous papers and volumes, which cover the period 1667 to 1937, consist of correspondence and documents of various members of the Lincoln family, an index to Worcester views, an index to histories of New England Indians, Lincoln family deeds, mostly belonging to Abraham Lincoln (1740-1823) of Cohasset, Mass.; and a Lincoln & Fearing invoice book concerning general merchandise.
The unidentified materials, which cover the period 1814 to 1845, consist of farm account books, law briefs, an oration, addresses, and a newsclipping from the Barre Gazette, 1841, regarding the "Memoirs of Petersham."
- Austin, Samuel, -- 1760-1830.
- Baldwin, Christopher Columbus, -- 1800-1835.
- Blake, Francis, -- 1774-1817.
- Bromfield, Henry.
- Burt, Simeon.
- Cole, Joseph G., -- 1799-1851.
- Cotterill, Thomas.
- Cotterill, William.
- Everett, Edward, -- 1794-1865.
- Goodwin, Isaac, -- 1786-1832.
- Holbrook, Erasmus.
- Jackson, Andrew, -- 1767-1845.
- Jefferson, Thomas, -- 1743-1826.
- Legate, Thomas, -- 1735?-1807.
- Lincoln, Abraham, -- 1740-1823.
- Lincoln, Abraham, -- 1762-1824.
- Lincoln, Daniel Waldo, -- 1813-1880.
- Lincoln, Edward Winslow, -- 1820-1896.
- Lincoln, Elizabeth Trumbull, -- 1816-1900.
- Lincoln, Enoch, -- 1788-1829.
- Lincoln, Fanny Chandler, -- 1852-1939.
- Lincoln, Francis.
- Lincoln, John Waldo, -- 1781-1852.
- Lincoln, Levi, -- 1749-1820.
- Lincoln, Levi, -- 1782-1868.
- Lincoln, Martha Waldo, -- 1761-1828.
- Lincoln, Waldo, -- 1849-1933.
- Lincoln, Waldo, -- 1849-1933. -- History of the Lincoln family.
- Lincoln, William, -- 1801-1843.
- Lincoln, William, -- 1801-1843. -- History of Worcester.
- Lincoln, William, -- 1839-1869.
- Lincoln, William Sever, -- 1811-1889.
- Lincoln family.
- Maccarty, Thaddeus, -- 1721-1784.
- Madison, James, -- 1751-1836.
- McFarland, Asa, -- 1769-1827.
- Mower, Ebenezer.
- Newton, Rejoice, -- 1782-1868.
- Parsons, Solomon, -- 1757-1831.
- Slater, Peter, -- 1759-1831.
- Stowell, Daniel, -- d. 1828.
- Strong, Caleb, -- 1745-1819.
- Thomas, Isaiah, -- 1749-1831.
- Ticknor, George, -- 1791-1871.
- Trumbull family.
- Waldo, Samuel, -- 1695-1759.
- Walker, Quock.
- Wetherell, Hester Newton, -- 1823-1899.
- White, William Charles, -- 1777-1818.
- Boston and Albany Railroad Co.
- Lincoln & Fearing.
- Massachusetts. -- Court of Common Pleas (Worcester County)
- Massachusetts. -- Court of General Sessions (Worcester County)
- Massachusetts. -- Militia.
- Newton and Lincoln.
- Scholefield, Redfern and Company.
- Wisconsin Central Railroad Company.
- Agriculture -- Massachusetts -- Oakham.
- Agriculture -- Accounting.
- Farmers -- Massachusetts -- Oakham.
- Farmers -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- General stores -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Indians of North America -- New England.
- Justices of the peace -- Massachusetts -- Worcester County.
- Lawyers -- Illinois -- Alton.
- Lawyers -- Maine -- Fryeburg.
- Lawyers -- Maine -- Paris.
- Lawyers -- Massachusetts -- Millbury.
- Lawyers -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Pharmacists -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Politicians -- Massachusetts -- Worcester.
- Real property -- Maine -- Penobscot County.
- Canada -- Boundaries -- United States.
- Maine -- Boundaries -- New Brunswick.
- Massachusetts -- Politics and government.
- New Brunswick -- Boundaries -- Maine.
- Northeast boundary of the United States.
- Petersham (Mass.) -- History.
- United States -- Boundaries -- Canada.
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- United States -- Politics and government.
- Worcester (Mass.) -- History.